Mang Inasal is recognized as the leading chicken inasal in the branded eat-out category in the Philippines. Being one of the business Units (BUs) of Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC) -- the largest fast-food chain in the Philippines -- Mang Inasal has been able to leverage on the existing Franchise Business System of JFC that ensures high quality food and exemplary customer service. Building on the resources and success factors of JFC's BUs, Mang Inasal has been successful in penetrating across strategic locations in the Philippine market
Mang Inasal now boasts of over 500 Stores in the Philippines. The Department of Trade and Industry and the Philippine Franchise Association recognized Mang Inasal as a Hall of Fame Awardee as Outstanding Filipino Franchising in the Food and Large-Scale Category
Who can apply?
We are looking for an interested individual with the following qualifications:
- Good Corporate or Individual Standing and Reputation – a candidate must have a good business track record, complies with government and industry regulations and has a good reputation in the industry.
- Corporate Values and Strategic Fit with Jollibee – a candidate must have qualities and capabilities that are aligned with our values as an organization and complement our way of doing business.
- Belief in the Brand and Commitment to Partnership – a candidate must bring high levels of commitment to partner with us in growing the business.
- Capability to fund and successfully operate the business – a candidate must have a strong financial capability to build and maintain the store. This also includes being able to acquire resources and work with competent personnel to be able to run the business successfully.
- Capability to acquire sites and manage leases – a candidate must have the capacity and resources to acquire and provide appropriate sites for expansion.
Photo taken in 2019
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
FRANCHISE APPLICATION PROCESS
Just follow these two steps
1. Complete the following initial requirements:
a. Signed Letter of Intent (LOI) - Download LOI Template here
b. Site References
• Site Map - Indicate Lot and nearby Landmarks (Google Maps Screen Shot of Map & Satellite View at 100m Scale) – ensure to mark on the map your proposed location
• Photos of Proposed Site - 360 degrees view: front view (100m away & 300m away)/across street/ both sides of Street
• Lot Plan plus Layout indicating the area for lease with measurements/dimensions
• Site Development Map/ Floor Layout (Applicable to Malls only)
• Lease Offer/Details (if available)
2. Submit these documents through any of the following:
Franchising Division Unit 407, 4th Floor Jollibee Plaza, 10 F. Ortigas Jr. Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines
b. Electronic Mail
Email the scanned copy of all document at [email protected]
By forwarding to us the requested supporting documents for your franchise application, you agree to submit to our evaluation process which shall include a mandatory background check. Note that the information collected and stored shall be used and kept in strict compliance to our evaluation process and the Data Privacy Act.
For more information, you may contact:
Mang Inasal Franchising
Mobile Number: 0998-587-6522
You may contact from Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM.