Mang Inasal is recognized as the leading chicken inasal in the branded eat-out category in the Philippines. Being one of the business units of Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC) -- the largest fast-food chain in the Philippines -- Mang Inasal has been able to leverage on the existing Franchise Business System of JFC that ensures high quality food and exemplary customer service. Building on the resources and success factors of JFC, Mang Inasal has been successful in penetrating across strategic locations in the Philippine market.
Mang Inasal now takes pride of over 500 stores in the Philippines. The Department of Trade and Industry and the Philippine Franchise Association recognized Mang Inasal as a Hall of Fame Awardee as Outstanding Filipino Franchising in the Food and Large-Scale Category.
Photo taken in 2019
Who can apply?
We are looking for an interested individual with the following qualifications:
- Good Corporate or Individual Standing and Reputation – a candidate must have a good business track record, complies with government and industry regulations and has a good reputation in the industry.
- Corporate Values and Strategic Fit with Jollibee – a candidate must have qualities and capabilities that are aligned with our values as an organization and complement our way of doing business.
- Belief in the Brand and Commitment to Partnership – a candidate must bring high levels of commitment to partner with us in growing the business.
- Capability to fund and successfully operate the business – a candidate must have a strong financial capability to build and maintain the store. This also includes being able to acquire resources and work with competent personnel to be able to run the business successfully.
- Capability to acquire sites and manage leases – a candidate must have the capacity and resources to acquire and provide appropriate sites for expansion.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
FRANCHISE APPLICATION PROCESS